Thursday, October 6, 2011

Let's play with clay (again)

Hi there. thought I would do a new piece while finishing some of the others still sitting around here. I will try to include as many steps as I can remember to photograph along the way.

Here is the design;








































She is to be Alice following the white rabbit down the hole. Simple design and armature but I hope she will have some movement.

We will look at the armature when next we meet. Hope you will join us.

Have a great day!
Thanks, Mark

11 comments:

  1. Oh Mark!!! I check your blog daily and I get soooo excited when you have news.... I can't wait for this one. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, as always, Carla Goncalves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be amazing. Thank you so much for teaching and sharing with us. Until next time..HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun one Mark can't wait to watch the progression!!
    Linda Moores

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to share your wealth of knowledge with us Mark. I am so excited to see this Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not wait to start this new project with you. Thank you Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorites! I can't wait to see the next step. Thanks for sharing! ~Judy =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am excited to watch this one come alive!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for making this!!!!! Your works are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is going to be amazing! can't wait to watch the progress

    ReplyDelete